Somehow it's okay to be racist now? and Boris Johnson is a bell end

I am constantly amazed at how a certain world leader (we will call him Wonald Dump) can out-do himself. He is often in the headlines for being a complete and utter wanker but now part of the plan of making a country marvellous again has reached new heights. Somehow racism and getting a crowd to shout "Send them home" is acceptable? They were born in the fucking country that they are representing. And yes they are women of colour and of different religion but why the fuck does that matter? It's unbelievable considering that America is meant to be the big melting pot. Especially as the only true Americans are the American Indians. Wonald Dump is actually of Scottish and German Heritage, so why isn't he sent home too?

The reason is because he is a big fucking child and seems to think that if you shout it that it must be true. It's this kind of child like thinking that he has used throughout all of his life, but he is a man who has gone bankrupt before and has a string of people accusing him of sexual assault. Only he could think that saying "she isn't my type" makes this okay, and somehow his followers are fine with this? Somehow the leader that wants to bring a country back to it's "Former Glory" is in fact taking it back to the fascism and racism of it's past. I don't understand how this is acceptable and a lot of other people agree with me which is evident in the high turnover of staff at the government building. Can we chant it back at him to send his wife back home? I mean she never even smiles and might be happier in her native country where she doesn't have to look at or speak to him.

I am having to control myself to stop myself going off on a rant about foreign politics here so will change tack to how a soon to be leader or the United Kingdom is a cunt too. His name is Boring Johnson and surprisingly he is as uneducated as the rest of them! I mean a blatant lie about 350 million pounds being saved from the European Union and instead being spent on the NHS which was retracted hours after the Brexit victory was un-punishable? Can I lie my way to the top too and claim to give everyone who votes for me 1 million pounds? I mean I clearly don't have to pay it do I? Oh wait, I probably would because it was misleading - maybe if I wrote it on fucking bus and drove it around everywhere people would accept that I wasn't lying?

Our Favourite Fuck-tard of a potential new PM then decided to weigh in on the EU regulations regarding food packaging (Something he know's sod all about). Claiming that EU regulations require a Kipper to be wrapped in film and then to have an individual ice pillow to keep it cool when transporting it from the Isle of Man to the UK. Somehow the UK leaving the EU would mean we could save all of this packaging that would be thrown away afterwards? Logical right?

What he failed to understand is that the Isle of Man isn't in the EU or the UK and the rules regarding shipment of food for consumption. The regulations regarding this are simply that food must be transported in a way that the food is fit for consumption and conditions of use. This includes suitable temperatures through transportation etc. If you are unsure, then please feel free to read EU 10/2011 and tell me what your thoughts are on this. But even then the Isle of Man aren't part of the EU so don't have to follow these guidelines, they may well adopt them, but it isn't governing law.

I don't know how trying to tie in packaging waste and EU regulations with a country unrelated to both is something to talk about for him, but I hope it helped him achieve his aim of showing the world that he truly doesn't have a clue about shit. The only thing he is good for it aughing at him when he tried to play football for Soccer Aid and headbutted Maurizio Gaudino's balls, if you haven't seen it already, watch it on YouTube - it is a great watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

America doesn't have a gun problem?

Isn't it funny how every online dating profile is the same?

You can be who you want to be, don't let set backs early in life hold you back