Isn't it funny how every online dating profile is the same?

I'm noticing something very funny when it comes to online dating, that being that every single person wants someone who's different, but exactly the same.

I want a guy that's nice, a guy that will look after me, will like to go on a night out but also enjoy a night in on the sofa with a takeaway. He must be over 6 foot tall, he must enjoy travelling, I want a man that wants to build a life together and who isn't afraid to meet my parents.

There are so many things that are so vague, I know it's difficult to write about yourself we all know that. But seriously? I can send the same opening line to 20 different women, all with the same about me section and get no responses. That's probably to do with my face more than the message, but even then, all they want is someone hot who will fit the social norm and will treat them like a queen. Fuck that! I mean will she even treat her man like a king? Even if you talk to someone on a dating website, all they are after is "Friends" apparently. Who actually does that? I don't go to a butchers to buy a fucking cow do I? The crap involved in the shit fest of a dating website really does butter my parsnips.

It's even funnier if you manage to get someone to respond to "So you enjoy travelling, where have you been recently?". Normally it will be Ibiza or you get the response "I can't afford to, maybe you'd like to take me on holiday?". So you're claiming that a guy that dates you has to like travelling when you've never been travelling before properly? Fucking hell, all they need is a picture of them sat at the beach, or with an elephant in Thailand (Heavily filtered of course) and they seem "cool" and "cultured". Jesus Christ I hate my generation of absolute cunts.

I don't want to date someone where my job is to take photos of them in a million different places so they post it on Instagram. I don't care, I just don't give a flying fuck about this weird need to have people like an inane picture of something they don't care about. I am a sad lonely man and I will probably stay single for ages due to this, but I am past caring and can have way more fun without the need to fit into this weird social norm that appears to be everywhere these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

America doesn't have a gun problem?

You can be who you want to be, don't let set backs early in life hold you back