Why Online dating is a minefield of insane shit (Written with a view from both genders)

So, here is the thing - Online dating sucks.

And I know that sounds insanely negative and that's because it is.

I have tried it, both the free versions (POF, Tinder etc - if you can call them dating apps) and the paid ones (Match, Eharmony etc) and the reason that these are all shit is to do with the fact that people want money without doing anything. But I mean who can blame them? I'd love money without doing anything, everyone would, it would be great right?

Well from a male perspective, all dating apps are full of money craving cons, like bots which are always obvious to spot due to the fact that they never look at your profile. These nearly always immediately send you a message saying "Hey Sexy, want to see more of me?" - I mean classy right? Every guy is going to want to seriously date a woman that offers that on the first message, but it gets better as "She/it" then proceeds to send you a most likely virus ridden hyperlink to input your card details so you can speak to her! Who the fuck actually falls for this shit!!? and how are supposedly reputable companies allowing this to happen??

So you persist and finally chat to an actual woman (I know right? add it to the calendar! an actual woman spoke to me!!). and then she tells you that she likes a dress or wants a gift card etc. Hmm, seems quite odd to me. Now I don't have a problem with buying a woman something if she is a friend or we are dating. But this is just insanity, blatantly asking without intent to see them, or get to know them. It's just a con, and always will be, due to the predatory nature of some people and the feeling that they are gods given gift and loser men will give them money etc because they are good looking.

I can't believe it works, but it must do to still be going?

And from a Woman's perspective (I have spoken to one, and no she isn't fake or inflatable), it's all a sausage fest. Makes sense if you think about it, all men think with their penis, and think that its a gift for all women to see. Seriously? No women are gonna see a mans penis and think that it will make them want to marry the guy. Then you have the guys who are too obsessed with their looks - I'm talking about always shirtless in photos and clearly know that they are good looking. But clearly have issues due to how they act and feel like they need to prove something for some unknown reason. And finally you have the guys who want a fuck, not much else to say about it really, but that is all they want, and you will most likely be discussed in detail over a pint at the pub by him and his mates.

I know that everyone wants to have sex, it's just human nature, but there are some people who are happy to go out and lie in order to use someone for sex. It's wrong and inconsiderate and there is nothing that I can do about it sadly except give my 2 cents to state that it's degrading and rude unless both parties are aware and happy with that.

Now, I wouldn't take my blog for anything as I am a happy single guy. I mean, I am a happy single lonely guy, but I can see through all of the bollocks involved with online dating and I'm sure that most can, but it can't be too much to ask for just someone who is real and not after money to be on a dating website can it?

Ah well, Fuck it - If you're happy on your own that is the main thing, You can't be happy in a relationship if you aren't happy alone right? And I know that not everyone is happy alone, and I totally get it, that's why I have a therapist to speak to. but if anyone wants to chat about anything dating or mental health related, drop a comment and we can chat some.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

America doesn't have a gun problem?

Isn't it funny how every online dating profile is the same?

You can be who you want to be, don't let set backs early in life hold you back